Setting up a company in another jurisdiction invariably involves matters that need to be dealt with locally or at least require the assistance of local specialists.
Within the Maprima team we have specialized lawyers, tax advisors and accountants who can be of assistance when dealing with the abovementioned aspects. The following are examples of the types of support we can offer :
- incorporation and/or company registration
- explanation of local legal and fiscal matters
- assisting with HR-related matters, including payroll calculations
- arranging office space
- obtaining tax numbers (CIT, VAT, EORI, wage tax) and business licenses
- day-to-day accounting, management reporting and/or annual accounts
- fiscal compliance
We will work closely together with your in-house team and your external advisors. We can also reach out to our vast network of specialized lawyers, tax advisors, real estate agents, insurance brokers and other consultants should their assistance be required.