Why use our services?
If you are not physically located in the Netherlands, you may seek a local service provider who can assist you with all local corporate, tax, legal and financial reporting matters.
Real estate professionals usually have an extensive (real estate related) network in their home countries. However, one can obviously not be fully up to speed with all local regulations, practice and procedures abroad.
For example, the following practical matters may tend to vary country by country:
- Building regulations
- Application of building licenses
- Protection of tenants
- Transfer tax
- Real estate taxes
Maprima can assist you with these and other matters if and when needed. Although it may take only a few seconds to Google parties that can offer the required assistance, we can be of added value because Maprima:
- is managed by multilingual (Dutch, English and German) speaking professionals who are actively engaged in everyday client service and aim at being of added value for you and your real estate investment(s);
- can match your needs, such as introducing you to (other) investors, brokers, project developers and other professionals within our network;
- is independent and is happy to work with any party brought forward by its clients. If needed, we can recommend advisors from our own network;
- does not seek to sell as many services as possible. Our goal is to provide the best set of services needed at a given moment in time. No more, no less;
- is accustomed to working with international clients, many of whom may be located in different time zones, and we are available when our assistance is needed.